Parent Student Connect: Online access to daily grades, assignments, and progress reports.
Students from Washington High School can create their HISD Network Accounts and receive a username and password by signing up with PSconnect. After registering for a PSconnect account, students and parents can use their accounts to access grades online. In addition, Lamar Students will be able to login to school computers and devices, as well as access the HUB, an online learning center.
Parents can create their own PSconnect login accounts but are limited to access only student grades through the PSconnect web site.Parent Student Connect (PSC), is an online service launched by HISD in September 2009, allows registered users (i.e., parents and students) to log in to access a variety of student information, see class assignments and school calendars, and even communicate electronically with teachers. Users can also choose to have an e-mail or text message sent if a child's grades drop below a selected average or is absent or tardy to class.
- Do you need to create an HISD Network Account for the first time?
- Did you forget your student username or password?
- Need to reset your password?
- Your account Registration Information isn't matching?
Information that PSC provides access to includes:
· Period and Daily Attendance
· Class Schedules and Assignments
· Progress Reports
· Report Cards*
· Standardized Test Results (TAKS by subject area)
· Curriculum Resources
· Parent and Student Resources
* Printed report cards will still be mailed to students' homes.
To get started, log in or register at https://psc.houstonisd.org/ParentStudentConnect/Login.aspx. Parents will need the following information to complete registration:
· Student ID number (HISD)
· Student date of birth
· Last five digits of student’s Social Security number if on file with HISD. If not on file, use the last five digits of the “S-Number” provided to your child by HISD. Please call the school if you do not know this number.Please note, parents will need to register each child separately. If you have difficulty registering, be sure that the information you are entering is the exact same data that is on file with your school.If you still have difficulty, contact the HISD Help Desk (713-892-7378; email@example.com). Help Desk hours of operation are 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.