Code of ConductCoop Elementary students are expected to follow the HISD Code of Student Conduct.Coop Eagles are also expected to:
Coop Eagles Expectations for Life Long Learning:
- Come to school prepared to learn.
- Be responsible students by actively participating in classwork.
- Give 100% effort every day.
- Respect themselves, all school staff, other students and community members.
- Follow school wide rules and adhere to Coop Eagle Expectations.
- Be responsible members of the Coop Eagle community.
- Value one another as unique and special individuals
- Use good manners, saying "please," "thank you," and "excuse me" allowing others to go first.
- Cheer each other to success.
- Help one another whenever possible.
- Recognize every effort and applaud it.
- Encourage each other to do our best.
- Practice virtuous living, using the Life Principles.