HAIS/HCC Magnet Enrollment Process
- Complete the New HAIS Student Information Form.
- If your student is not currently enrolled in Houston ISD, complete this form (using a Google account) and upload student birth certificate, parent/guardian photo ID, and student social security card (optional).
- This step is not required for students currently enrolled in Houston ISD.
- Apply to Houston Community College (HCC) no later than Friday, April 16 by following the attached instructions.
- This is a requirement as all HAIS students are also early college students at HCC.
- Please wait until you receive an HCC Student ID before completing the next step.
- Complete required HCC enrollment forms (attached) no later than Tuesday, June 15 and upload here (using a Google account), along with student immunization record or exemption.
- Instructions for Bacterial Meningitis Verification Form: Complete using student information and indicate whether you have uploaded student immunization record or exemption by checking the appropriate statement. Student signs and dates.
- Instructions for Dual Credit Waiver Approval Form: Complete using student information, and skip the section requiring you to list courses. Student and parent sign.
- Instructions for Student Commitment Statement: Read and understand the commitment statements. Student signs and dates, including HCC ID.
Signing Documents Electronically
- How to Sign PDF on iPhone & Android
- How to Sign PDF File In Adobe Acrobat Reader
- How to Sign a Document in DocHub (Gmail Extension)