Neighborhood Registration Information:Please check the school calendar for deadlines or contact Cynthia Bendy at: Cynthia BendyPK STUDENTS (ONLY COMPLETED applications will be accepted).Please make your own copies of the documents below and bring the folder back on your specified date between the hours of 8:30am-11:30am.
□ Birth Certificate
□ Two (2) Proofs of Address (lease, utility bill, home phone bill, cable bill)
□ Child’s Social Security Card
□ Copy of Parent’s Driver’s License or Government ID
□ Current Immunization Record
□ Last report card if child previously attended school
□ HISD Pre-Kindergarten Application
□ Proof of Household IncomeZONED K-5The School at St.George Place accepts zoned students throughout the school year depending on grade level space availability. If you are a neighborhood zoned family, your child may register by completing the following steps:Check that S@SGP is your zoned school at the HISD School Zone Search Tool
- Provide the following Registration Information:
- Student’s Immunization Record
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card (if applicable)
- Parent’s property lease or HCAD information
- Parent’s utility bill
- Parent’s Texas Driver’s License
Enrollment is based on a first come, first serve basis with all completed registration information. HISD does not allow schools to hold spaces for students. Your registration forms are not processed until all documents have been received.
TRANSFER STUDENTS (K-5):
If you live in the Houston Independent School District, but outside of the S@SGP zoning boundary, you may still be able to attend S@SGP by following these steps:
- Apply for the Principals Agreement Transfer Program by completing this form and submitting it to The School at St. George Place
- Submit a copy of your students most recent report card and STAAR/STANFORD data along with your application for transfer.
- Accept offer by set deadline.
- Enroll your student
- Students must reside within HISD boundaries at the time of Application.
- HISD does not provide transportation. Students are responsible for their own transportation to the school of choice.
- Typically, more students apply than there are spaces available at S@SGP
Download Transfer Form