Our Wonderful Registrar

  • Ms. Sanford

    Ms. Sanford, Registrar                   
    Email:  ssanford@houstonisd.org
    Ms. Gurley, Student Information Representative (SIR)
    Email: dgurley@houstonisd.org

    (713) 556-5344 (Office) 
    (713) 556-5347 (Fax)

     Ms. Sanford was born and raised in Mississippi and graduated from Delta State University.  She moved to Houston, Texas in 1991 where she began teaching science at Worthing HS.  She was also the head tennis and assistant volleyball coach.  Ms. Sanford obtained her Masters of Arts degree in School Counseling at Prairie View A&M University in 1999 and became a high school counselor at Worthing the same year.  In 2004, she transferred to Madison HS as a senior counselor.  In 2016, Ms. Sanford became the Registrar for Madison HS.  She loves working with and helping students and parents as they matriculate through high school and prepare for their postsecondary endeavors.

Transcript Request Form

  • Please see the information below to request a transcript

    1) Determine which type of transcript is needed

    • Unofficial - $1 (Must be picked up in person w/ valid ID)
    • Official - $2  (Must be picked up in person w/ valid ID) 
    • Mailed (Official or Unofficial) $3

    2) Email Transcript Request Form to Ms. Sharon Sanford @ SSANFORD@houstonisd.org 

    ***Please allow 48 hours for the transcript request to be complete. All transcripts can be picked up from the front office unless requested to be mailed.****** 


    3) Please call the front office for payment information at 713-433-9801