ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE BOOKED AT THIS TIME. CHECK BACK AFTER JULY 31, 2020 FOR AVAILABLE APPOINTMENTS.
ONLY THE STUDENT AND ONE PARENT WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER
Our Wonderful Registrar
Ms. Sanford, Registrar
Mrs. Mike, Registrar Assistant
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org(713) 556-5344 (Office)(713) 556-5347 (Fax)
Ms. Sanford was born and raised in Mississippi and graduated from Delta State University. She moved to Houston, Texas in 1991 where she began teaching science at Worthing HS. She was also the head tennis and assistant volleyball coach. Ms. Sanford obtained her Masters of Arts degree in School Counseling at Prairie View A&M University in 1999 and became a high school counselor at Worthing the same year. In 2004, she transferred to Madison HS as a senior counselor. In 2016, Ms. Sanford became the Registrar for Madison HS. She loves working with and helping students and parents as they matriculate through high school and prepare for their postsecondary endeavors.
In order to ENROLL at Madison High School, a student MUST:
Items Needed for Registration (click link below):
- Be zoned to Madison High School OR must have an approved transfer to Madison High School.
- Have a parent or legal guardian (as appointed by the courts) accompany the student. Legal documents must be provided in situations involving divorce and/or legal guardianship. Parents will be asked to provide a valid Driver’s License, Military ID, Passport or State ID.
- New Student Registration will be made by appointment ONLY. (Link will be available by May 26, 2020)
- Please view and have ready all required documents below.
- Shot records can be emailed to email@example.com
- Only the student +1 family member may enter registration area
- Everyone must wear a mask and have temperature checked at entry
- Enrollment packets available June 3rd and June 4th from 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Registration will be held from June 8 - June 25 from 9:00am - 1:00pm.