HOGG HEAVEN: After School Program
Phone: (713) 557-6367
Our goal is to provide a quality afterschool program with expanded learning opportunities that support developmentally appropriate cognitive, social, physical, and emotional outcomes. In addition, Hogg Heaven will offer a balanced program of academic support, arts and cultural enrichment, recreation, and nutrition. Examples of activities include:
- Academic skill-building and homework help
- Sports and recreation
- Exploration of special interests such as art, music, theater, dance, computers and technology, crafts, games, etc.
- Volunteer work and community service, also known as service-learning
- Cultural activities
Our hours of operation are 3:30pm to 6:00pm on regular school days and 1:30pm to 6:00pm on early release days. Our general schedule is as follows:
- 3:30 – 4:15pm: Students meet in the cafeteria for snack and homework time
- 4:15 – 5:15pm: Structured Activity (Parents will receive a calendar of activities)
- 5:15 – 6:00pm: Computer coding and other STEM activities
We offer flexible payment options for the program. Parents have the option to make their monthly payments automatically withdrawn or manually make their payments by the first of each month.
10 classes $100.00 20 classes $185.00 Monthly Cost $175 per month Semester Cost $625 per semester