Thank you for visiting the Northside High School Shared Decision-Making Committee (SDMC) section of our website. Below you will find our meeting dates, scope of SDMC-related matters, and membership directory.
2023-2024 Meeting Dates
- Tuesday, September 12th, 2023 (4:20-5:30)
- Tuesday, November 14th, 2023 (4:20-5:30)
- Tuesday, February 27th, 2024 (4:20-5:30)
- Tuesday, May 7th, 2024 (4:20-5:30)
Scope of SDMC-related matters
• Implementing all pertinent campus-level planning processes;
• Developing recommendations for the school budget;
• Submitting recommendations for the school curriculum;
• Recommending changes in the school’s staffing patterns;
• Developing and approving the campus staff development plans;
• Developing, reviewing, and revising the School Improvement Plan (SIP) for the purpose of improving student performance for all student populations. After the principal approves the SIP, the SDMC will present the plan to the school-based professional staff for a vote of approval.
• Reviewing and making recommendations regarding the schools organizational structure; and
• Establishing procedures to periodically obtain broad-based community, parent, and staff input.