About Title I
The purpose of Title I, part A is to ensure that all children have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and reach, at a minimum, proficiency on challenging state academic achievement standards and state academic assessments. A school is eligible to receive Title I, Part A funds when the percentage of low-income children residing within a school's attendance area is equal to or greater than the average district-wide percentage.
More information can be found on the HISD External Funding page.
The following documents can be found in the tab for the corresponding school year:
- School-Parent Compact
- Campus Parent & Family Engagement Policy
- District Parent & Family Engagement Policy
- Schedule of Parent Meetings
- Title I Program Status Notification (Parent Notification)
- Title I Teacher and Paraprofessional Qualifications (Parent Notification)
- Explanation of HISD Curriculum (Parent Notification)
- Explanation and Description of Assessments (Parent Notification)
- Federal Report Card
- 2019-2020 Executive Summary from the SIP
Parents Meeting Dates
OCTOBER 11, 2022
Coffee with the Principal- 9:00-9:30
Service Provider Presentation- 9:30-10:30
Topic: HISD 101- District Resources
April 12, 2022- Connection before Correction
Connection before Correction- presented by FACE Specialist, Mr. Nicolas Meza.
This file is in English and Spanish.