About Title I
The purpose of Title I, part A is to ensure that all children have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and reach, at a minimum, proficiency on challenging state academic achievement standards and state academic assessments. A school is eligible to receive Title I, Part A funds when the percentage of low-income children residing within a school's attendance area is equal to or greater than the average district-wide percentage.
Parents, please take a few minutes to complete the Title I Parent and Family Engagement Survey. We appreciate your support and the time in filling out the survey.
English Version: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PFE2021_English
Padres, for favor tomen unos breves minutos para completar la Encuesta de Participación de Padres y Familias del Título I. Agradecemos su apoyo y el tiempo para completar la encuesta.
Versión en Español: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PFE2021_Spanish
Please find the following documents below:
- School-Parent Compact
- Campus Parent & Family Engagement Policy
- District Parent & Family Engagement Policy
- Schedule of Parent Meetings
- Title I Program Status Notification (Parent Notification)
- Title I Teacher and Paraprofessional Qualifications (Parent Notification)
- Explanation of HISD Curriculum (Parent Notification)
- Explanation and Description of Assessments (Parent Notification)
- Federal Report Card
- 2019-2020 Executive Summary from the SIP
Parents Meeting Dates
November 9, 2021 Coffee with the Principal
December 14, 2021 Coffee with the Principal
January Coffee with the Principal date tbd.
Mother's Day Celebration- May 10, 2022 Coffee with the Principal
February 8, 2022 Coffee with the Principal
March Coffee with the Principal date tbd.
April 12, 2022 Coffee with the Principal