• Statement of Intent for Qualifying Electives

    Students entering grade nine in school year 2017-2018 and thereafter, may, after earning an overall course grade of 85 or higher in a qualifying elective course, request that the numeric grade be converted to a “pass”. This applies to students earning credit in HISD. Pass/fail grades do not affect grade point averages.

    Comments (-1)