Parent Student Connect
Parent Student Connect (PSC), a new online service launched by HISD in September 2009, allows registered users (i.e., parents and students) to log in to access a variety of student information, see class assignments and school calendars, and even communicate electronically with teachers. Users can also choose to have an e-mail or text message sent if a child's grades drop below a selected average or is absent or tardy to class.
Information that PSC provides access to includes:
- Period and Daily Attendance
- Class Schedules and Assignments
- Progress Reports
- Report Cards*
- Standardized Test Results (TAKS by subject area)
- Curriculum Resources
- Parent and Student Resources
* Printed report cards will still be mailed to students' homes.