2022-2023 Registration Information
- Be zoned to Madison High School (Click HERE to see if you are zoned to Madison HS) OR must have an approved transfer to Madison High School.
- Have a parent or legal guardian (as appointed by the courts) accompany the student. Legal documents must be provided in situations involving divorce and/or legal guardianship. Parents will be asked to provide a valid Driver’s License, Military ID, Passport or State ID.
- Only the student +1 family member may enter registration area.The student MUST be present to register.
- Please view and have ready all required documents below.
Step 1: Registration Packet
Download and complete registration packet.
English Registration Packet CLICK HERE
Spanish Registration Packet CLICK HERE
Step 2: Health packet
Download and complete health packet.
English Health Packet CLICK HERE
Spanish Health Packet CLICK HERE
Step 3: Socioeconomic Form
Download and complete socioeconomic form.
English Socioeconomic Form CLICK HERE
Spanish Socioeconomic Form CLICK HERE
Step 4: Student Contact Information Form
Download and complete student contact information form.
English Student Contact Information Form CLICK HERE
Step 5: Print/Email Packets
Print out all completed documentation and bring with you to appointment. If you don’t have access to a printer, you may email the completed Registration Packet and Health form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please save documents in the following format: Student’s Last Name_First Name_grade level
Additional Required Documents for Registration:
- Two utility bills (electric, gas, water) or signed Lease Agreement to Verify address in (School Zone on HISD Portal).
- Incoming 9th grader must have last report card (indicating student was promoted or placed)
- Transcript required for incoming 10th – 12th grade students
- Immunization Records
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Verification of legal guardian (must provide photo ID)
- If name of parent/legal guardian does not match name on utility bill, the following is required.
- Must have a photo ID and written statement from person whose name is on the utility bill stating that guardian and student are living with them (must complete a STATEMENT OF RESIDENCE FORM)
- If Grandparent, a GRANDPARENT CARE AFFIDAVIT FORM must be completed
If you are not the parent/legal guardian of the enrolling student, you must contact HISD’s School Choice/Transfer Department (713-556-6734 or StudentTransfer@houstonisd.org) to verify guardianship.