- Do well academically-all four years count!
- Get involved. Extra curricular or volunteer activities help develop time management skills and enhance the school experience.
- Visit with your counselor if you have questions about the courses needed for graduation or your future plans.
- Review the PLAN and PSAT score reports. These tests provide valuable feedback on the Student Score Reports which can be used to help you work on any weaknesses you have before taking the ACT or SAT.
- Explore your career interests.
- Review options for summer opportunities.
- End the year with a strong academic record and an impressive resume.
- Research colleges and make college visits. Learn about the programs offered and get a feel for life on a college campus. Preview the college application process and explore financial aid possibilities.
- Engage in summer reading.
- Volunteer- Do community service to beef up your resume.