• Student Campus Injury
    When a student receives any type of injury, however minor, the student must be sent to the school nurse.  If judged appropriate by the nurse, a report will be made and submitted to the main office, and parents will be contacted. The school nurse will be responsible for contacting the parent or guardian to inform them of a serious injury or medical concern. Calls will be made for true emergencies for example: fever above 100.1F, severe abdominal pain (with our without emesis), large open wounds (anything larger than 1 cm), bruises (larger than 1 inch, not related to falls), chest pains, or neurological disorders.