Welcome to the Waltrip Lady Ram's Volleyball Team page!
It is our commitment to create an environment that promotes learning, personal growth, achievement, passion, and purpose. As your staff, we want you to know that you are important to us, not just in your value to the team, but as well as your place in society as young adults. We love coaching and we are motivated daily to make our team successful academically, mentally, physically and spiritually; as all of these components are vital in your overall well-being. Our goal is to provide you with every opportunity for you to be the best you can be and reach your highest potential.
Interested in becoming a part of the Lady Ram's volleyball team?
See below for information about the 2021-22 season.
Announcements & SportsYou
- If you are interested in participating on the 2021/22 Waltrip Volleyball Team, you must complete all aspects of Register My Athlete
- ALL athletes need an updated physical form which can be found in the Required Athletic Forms section below
- Incoming freshmen and transfers also need a completed Previous Athletic Participation Form (PAPF) also located in the Required Athletic Forms section below
- Summer Open Gym hours are on Wednesdays 4:00 - 6:00pm & Saturdays 10:00am-12:00pm
- 2021/22 Volleyball tryouts will be August 2nd & 3rd, 10:00am-1:00pm
- Varsity volleyball practices are from 6:30am - 8:00am beginning in August 2021 and lasting until the end of the Waltrip volleyball season
- Girls interested in joining the team are encouraged to attend practices after updated physical is completed.
Required Athletic Forms
All forms should be completed and uploaded to Register My Athlete by visiting RegisterMyAthlete.com.Athlete must be cleared on Register My Athlete in order to participate.ALL athletes need:Only NEW athletes (9th graders or have not participated before) need: