Welcome to the Waltrip Volleyball Team page!It is our commitment to create an environment that promotes learning, personal growth and achievement, passion, and purpose. As your staff, we want you to know that you are important to us, not just in your value to the team, but as well as your place in society as young adults. We love coaching and we are motivated daily to make our team successful academically, mentally, physically and spiritually, as all of these components are vital in your overall well-being. Our goal is to provide you with every opportunity for you to be the best you can be and reach your highest potential.
Interested in becoming a part of the District Champion volleyball team? Tryouts are coming up. Check out the info below.
- Summer Open Gym hours on Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:30-12:30
- 2018/19 Volleyball tryouts will be Aug 1st & 2nd, 10:00-1:00
- If you are interested in participating on the 2018/19 Waltrip volleyball team, you FIRST need an updated physical form with can be found in the REQUIRED ATHLETIC FORMS below
- Incoming freshmen and transfers also need a completed Previous Athletic Participation Form (PAPF) also located in the Required Athletic Forms below
- Volleyball practices are from 6:30am - 8:00 am beginning in August 2018 and lasting until the end of the Waltrip volleyball season
- Girls interested in joining the team are encouraged to attend practices after updated physical is completed.