• To register and enroll your child into the school, you must bring the following documents:


    √  The child’s birth certificate or other proof of age and identity;

    √  Proof of your identity and residential address (driver’s license AND utility bill); and

    √  A record of your child’s current immunizations signed by a doctor.

    √  Check out papers (if applicable) and Report Card. 

    *If you are renting, one proof of residency must be the 1st page of your lease agreement and a current utility bill. In this case the drivers license is not sufficient as proof of residency.

    Your child may be eligible to enroll provisionally if the required immunization process has already begun. Texas law requires that a child must be enrolled by the child’s parent or guardian or another person with legal control of the child under a court order. It also requires the district to record the name, address, and date of birth of the person enrolling the student.

     For questions or more information, contact
    Maria Aleman
    or 713-942-1470