Ms. PizanaTeacher's Aide
My name is Celia Pizana
- I’ve been at Parker about nine years. I previously worked at Herod Elementary for thirteen years with the Dual Language Program. Before I came to Parker I served the Multilingual Department as a tester for a year, and collaborated with the HIPPY program for a few months.
- I like my job as a Teacher Assistant because I get to work with children of all ages (PK-5TH). Some times with small groups, individually or an entire class. And I think I can contribute to their education in a wonderful school setting.
- I love science, politics and I also like going to the movies. Traveling is also one of my favorite things to do. But the most fulfilling activity for me is going to church and the fellowship that we have there.
- Some day I hope I can have my own small daycare or work as an independent tutor for bilingual children in elementary school.
- I’m presently single and had my mom living with me (She went to be with The Lord on March 11th of this year) I also have a brother and his family living in Houston and two more siblings living in Mexico City and lots of uncles and cousins living in different parts of the USA.
- I also have a beautiful pet (dog) named Bandido. He is a wonderful companion.
- Some of my favorite children’s book is the story of the Poinsetta, Stellaluna, If you give a mouse a Cookie. I also like to read chapter books that children in 5th Grade read.
- I fell very fortunate to work at Parker Elementary. I consider the teachers, Office and other staff my second family. It is wonderful to work with people so caring and also so professional in what they do.