Roberts After-School Care (ASC)
Roberts offers a parent fee per semester After-School Care program which meets the needs of both students and working parents. The program offers after-school academic enrichment, fine arts, sports, and special classes from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm. Latest pick up time is 5:45 pm.Space in our after-school care program is limited. A lottery is done in mid-June for incoming Kindergarteners only. For any other grade, children are added to the waitlist by the date on the application. Students cannot be on the waitlist if they haven’t yet registered.If your child will be absent from either of our after school programs, please let the Front Office know, as attendance is taken. Please review the agreement provided upon admission to the After-School Care program.Questions? Please contact Marla Niksch or Bernadette Lockett, After School Care Coordinators, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 713-295-5272 after 9:30 am.
After-School Care Essential Agreements
- All students must be SEATED in the appropriate line waiting for their extended day teacher to pick them up. No one is to wait inside by their after-school care classroom, and no one is to enter the building after 3:20 p.m. unless it is an emergency.
- Students must follow their extended day teachers, in an orderly line, to and from each class and to dismissal.
- Students must be in their assigned extended day class.
- Students are to be respectful to their extended day teachers and each other.
- No running in the hallways.
- During dismissal students are to be seated with their grade level.