Challenge Early College High School has a school-wide Title I program.
Title I is a federally funded program.
The purpose of Title I, Part A is to ensure that all children have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education.
Visit the External Funding Titles I, II & IV Department website for additional information.
If you have any questions, please contact the school's Title I Campus Contact Person, Laura O. Del Rio
Phone: 713-664-9712 Email: email@example.com
- School Parent Compact – Provides school, parent, and student responsibilities
- Family Engagement Policy – Provides ways in which we engage families
- 2022 23 Title 1 Status Notification
- 2022 23 Title 1 Status Notification - Spanish / Aviso de estatus de titulo 1 para el ciclo escolar 22 23
- Title I Teacher and Paraprofessional Qualifications
- Title I Teacher and Paraprofessional Qualifications - Spanish
- Open House Title 1 Presentation