Tips for sophomores
Building and Testing:
- All sophomores are required to take the Preliminary Scholastic Assessment Test (PSAT) in October- Study!!!
- Use your PSAT results to improve your areas of academic weakness
- Update four-year educational plan
- Visit the counseling center for college and career information
- Participate in extracurricular and community service activities- Get involved!!!
- Get to know your counselor
- Maintain a strong GPA
- Register for Naviance
- Attend grade-level information forum