What to Bring

  • New Student Required Enrollment Documents

    To enroll your student(s) at Pershing Middle School, the student must be zoned to Pershing Middle School or have an approved transfer to Pershing Middle School on file. Parent or legal guardian must have ALL required documents (lists provided below). Parent or Legal Guardian (as appointed by the courts) must accompany the student at time of enrollment. Legal documents must be provided in situations involving divorce and/or legal guardianship.