• The Colts Success Center will support our students by providing a plethora of academic scholarship information! In addition, we host many financial aid drives to ensure proper completion of all financial aid applications.


    October 1st is the first day that you can file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid or FAFSA. You will need to complete the FAFSA application to apply for most financial aid, including federal and state grants, work-study, and loans. It is a good idea to file your FAFSA EARLY since colleges, states, and other programs often have earlier deadlines than the federal ones. If your parent or guardian is the one paying for college, you would need their information. Things you need when filling out the FAFSA include:

    • Social Security Number
    • Alien Registration Number if you’re not a US citizen
    • Your federal tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money that you’ve earned
    • Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
    • Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
    • Federal Student Aid ID to sign in


    Students who do not have a U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency will submit a TASFA financial aid application. The application is available in English and in Spanish. In many cases, qualifying TASFA students are also eligible for a work permit and temporary two-year status.