• ·        Proof residency (must be a major utility bill)
    ·        Birth Certificate
    ·        Social Security card
    ·        Immunization recordsup-to-date
    ·        Parent/Guardian’s picture ID
    ·        Legal guardians (other than parents) will need proper paperwork from Student Transfer Dept.
    ·        Official withdraw all forms from previous school showing current grade level.
    ·        The child must be present during registration for home language
             evaluation if they have never attended an HISD school.
    ·        Proof of residency(must be a major utility bill).

    In addition, parents of PRE-KINDERGARTEN students will need to complete an application to determine if they qualify. 
    Criteria for PK admittance: 
    •         Child will be 4 years of age on or before September 1st of the current school year.
    •         Family income
    •         Child is unable to speak and comprehend the English language
    •         Homeless
    •         Military member’s child
    •         Foster Care