· Proof residency (must be a major utility bill)
· Social Security card
· Immunization recordsup-to-date
· Parent/Guardian’s picture ID
· Legal guardians (other than parents) will need proper paperwork from Student Transfer Dept.
· Official withdraw all forms from previous school showing current grade level.
· The child must be present during registration for home language
evaluation if they have never attended an HISD school.
· Proof of residency(must be a major utility bill).
In addition, parents of PRE-KINDERGARTEN students will need to complete an application to determine if they qualify.
Criteria for PK admittance:
• Child will be 4 years of age on or before September 1st of the current school year.
• Family income
• Child is unable to speak and comprehend the English language
• Military member’s child
• Foster Care