RegistrationKindergarten - 5th Grade Requirements
- Kindergarten students must be 5 on or before September 1, 2023.
- Beginning Wednesday, March 1, 2023, registration packets for zoned and vanguard accepted applicants will be available online or in our office.
- All zoned applications will be date and time stamped and accepted on a first-come first-served basis, with all required documentation. Incomplete packets will not be accepted. Families with zoned students who apply after all kindergarten seats are filled will be placed on a zoned student waitlist and are not guaranteed a spot.
- Registration packets will be accepted between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Transfer applicants for the Vanguard program will be notified on April 5, 2023.
https://www.houstonisd.org/_findAschool - Link to find your home school.School Supplies Click for InformationTo register as a Zoned or accepted Vanguard student, please provide the following:
- Original birth certificate or card (original and copy)
- Original Social Security Card (original and copy)
- Shot Record
- Proof of Residence (gas, water or light bill)
- Copy of both parent's Driver's License/ID
- Final report card or transcript from last school
- Withdrawal sheet from previous school establishing clear record if enrolled during school year (if enrolling for the current school year).
- Legal guardianship papers if the student is residing with someone other than the parent.
All of the above plus testing for acceptance.
Questions regarding registration:
Please call Mayte Sanchez at 713-802-4790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.