RegistrationKindergarten - 5th Grade Requirements(Please note that Travis will not have a Pre-Kindergarten program in 2018-2019)
- Kindergarten students must be 5 on or before September 1, 2018.
- Beginning April 2, 2018, registration packets for zoned applicants will be available online or in our office.
- All zoned applications will be date and time stamped and accepted on a first-come first-served basis, with all required documentation. Families with zoned students who apply after all kindergarten seats are filled will be placed on a zoned student waitlist and are not guaranteed a spot.
- Registration packets will be accepted between the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Mrs. Messa will contact families beginning in May to schedule appointments to finalize registration.
- Non-zoned applicants can submit a transfer application to our office beginning April 2, 2018.
- Transfer applicants for the Vanguard program will be notified on March 23, 2018.
Zoned English Registration PacketVanguard English Registration Packet
English Transfer ApplicationZoned Spanish Registration PacketVanguard Spanish Registration PacketSpanish Transfer ApplicationLinks:
https://www.houstonisd.org/_findAschool - Link to find your home school.School Supplies Click for InformationUpon acceptance to Travis Elementary, the following items are needed for registration:
- Current Utility Bill (Light, Water, Gas)
- Original birth certificate or card
- Original Social Security Card
- Shot Record
- Copy of both parent's Driver's License/ID
- Final report card or transcript from last school
- Withdrawal sheet from previous school establishing clear record if enrolled during school year.
- Guardianship papers if the student is residing with someone other than the parent.
- Transfer (If not in Travis School Zone)
- Registration done by appointment only.
All of the above plus testing for acceptance.
Questions regarding registration:
Please call Dolores Messa at 713-802-4790.