RegistrationKindergarten - 5th Grade Requirements(Please note that Travis will not have a Pre-Kindergarten program in 2019-2020)
- Kindergarten students must be 5 on or before September 1, 2019.
- Beginning April 1, 2019, registration packets for zoned and vanguard accepted applicants will be available online or in our office.
- All zoned applications will be date and time stamped and accepted on a first-come first-served basis, with all required documentation. Families with zoned students who apply after all kindergarten seats are filled will be placed on a zoned student waitlist and are not guaranteed a spot.
- Registration packets will be accepted between the hours of 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Mrs. Messa will contact families beginning in April to schedule appointments to finalize registration.
- Non-zoned applicants can submit a transfer application online beginning January 21, 2019 at https://publicapps.houstonisd.org/StudentTransfer using Internet Explorer.
- Transfer applicants for the Vanguard program will be notified on March 21, 2019.
https://www.houstonisd.org/_findAschool - Link to find your home school.School Supplies Click for InformationUpon acceptance to Travis Elementary, Please provide copies of the following:
- Original birth certificate or card (original and copy)
- Original Social Security Card (original and copy)
- Shot Record
- Proof of Residence (gas, water or light bill)
- Copy of both parent's Driver's License/ID
- Final report card or transcript from last school
- Withdrawal sheet from previous school establishing clear record if enrolled during school year.
- Legal guardianship papers if the student is residing with someone other than the parent.
- Registration done by appointment only.
All of the above plus testing for acceptance.
Questions regarding registration:
Please call Dolores Messa at 713-802-4790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.