School Hours are 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Dismissal for all students is 3:00 p.m.
No Entry to Office Area between ** ** p.m.
Information below is listed for you to determine the best arrival and dismissal plan for your student(s). If you have not already done so, please communicate your dismissal plan to your student(s) homeroom teacher. Any changes in your dismissal plan must be sent in writing to your student(s) teacher.
- School Doors Open at 7:20 a.m.
- Students arriving after 7:45 a.m. must report to the office for a tardy slip.
- 2:45 p.m.: Bus Riders dismissed to Exit A (Harvard Street)
- 3:00 p.m. Students who are in the Eagle's Nest Program will be picked up by their After-School Group Leader from their classrooms.
- 3:00 p.m.: Pre-K through 5th Grade dismissed for CARPOOL ONLY will report to Exit B (9th Street)
- 3:05 p.m.: All students who have not been picked up will be taken to the front office to wait for their parent/caregiver
Several changes have been made to the dismissal routine this year. These changes are to help ensure the safety of our students and staff.
Black Top/Exit A
Harvard Street/Exit B
- Parents are not allowed under the Blacktop/Exit A (see map here). This location will only be used for parents who are using the carpool lane only! No walkers!
- Parents/ caregiver picking up a student must have the Carpool Template on their passenger side visor. Please have this sign clearly visible to teachers to make the dismissal procedure more efficient.
- Harvard Street/ Exit B will be strictly for bus pick up only!
- No cars will be allowed to park on Harvard Street during dismissal times
- Walker Pick-Up is students that will be picked up by parents/caregiver who will walk to their dismissal location and pick them up directly from their teacher.
- Walker pick-up parents/caregiver can be anywhere alongside the 9th street. DO NOT BLOCK THE ALLEY ENTRANCE BEHIND THE SCHOOL!