Joining NJHS for 2020-2021
Our National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) is looking for outstanding members for the 2020-2021 school year! Members of this student organization strive not only for high academic standards but also seek to be leaders in the school and the community.
If you meet the requirements below, please complete application and email it to NJHS Sponsor Mr. Flores by October 19, 2020 at email@example.com
Requirements for membership:
- Must be entering 8th Grade for the 2020 – 2021 school year.
- Cumulative report card average of at least 89.5 for both 6th and 7th Grade years.
- Conduct grades of “E” or “S” only. No “P” or “U” conduct grades will be accepted in any class.
- No discipline referrals for the 6th or 7th grade school years.
- Completed application, past report cards, and teacher recommendations turned in by October 19, 2020 deadline. If you submitted in June, there is no need to resubmit.
- Upon acceptance, payment of $15 chapter dues. ($30 if you would like a NJHS T-shirt)
National Junior Honor Society
Sponsor: Mrs. Levine
Time: First Wednesday of every month 4:00 - 4:45 pm
Participants: Only 8th Grade students that were inducted in 7th Grade or 8th Grade transfer students that were members of NJHS at their previous school.
The National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) elevates a school’s commitment to the values of scholarship, service, leadership, character, and citizenship. These five pillars have been associated with membership in the organization since its inception in 1929.