Access HISD Office 365 Account
A guide on how to access your school's Office 365 account. Gain access to your school Email, Teams, OneDrive, class notes, and more.
Accessing and using MS Teams
A quick guide on how to access and use Teams, if you do not have the MS Teams app on your device.
Accessing the HUB
Main portal for announcements and submitting assignments.
Free AP Prep Study Guides
The Barron’s AP prep books are FREE for Kindle version download. It can be downloaded to a free Kindle app on phones, iPads, as well as Kindle ebooks! The following are currently FREE, but not for long:
- AP Computer Science A: With 6 Practice Tests (Barron's Test Prep) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0872FV1BN/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_glc_-i-.FbTQA264Q
- AP Chemistry with Online Tests (Barron's Test Prep) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0872FZ3RQ/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_glc_7g-.FbAX4BQ21
- AP European History Premium: With 5 Practice Tests (Barron's Test Prep) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B086H5YG5H/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_glc_6f-.FbYZXNC9W
- AP Biology Premium: With 5 Practice Tests (Barron's Test Prep) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0881YRVH7/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_glc_2e-.Fb0WWXV7R
- AP English Language and Composition Premium: With 8 Practice Tests (Barron's Test Prep) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08D9T73YQ/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_glc_Vd-.Fb9QRW5BM
- AP Calculus Premium: With 12 Practice Tests (Barron's Test Prep) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0872GBRQT/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_glc_Xc-.FbX8PZH61
- AP World History - Modern Premium: With 5 Practice Tests (Barron's AP) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0872GBG16/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_glc_Na-.FbBNRHVVP
- AP United States History with Online Tests (Barron's Test Prep) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07HXNLGM7/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_glc_ni-.FbA3VGH5Y
- AP Statistics Premium: With 9 Practice Tests (Barron's Test Prep) https://smile.amazon.com/AP-Statistics-Premium-Practice-Barrons-ebook/dp/B0881YSJNM
Access HCC Classes (10th - 12th Grade Only)
Access your HCC Canvas account in order to gain access to your HCC classes.
Access your school online textbooks through these platforms. Please sign in using your Student credentials when you open the video
https://web.microsoftstream.com/video/bf8f4cd3-4f0f-4245-9e02-2292a8eac2de This video has been organized in the following manner so students can skip to the section associated with their particular book(s)/platform.
1. Overview of Textbook Distribution
2. Using the Bridge platform (2:00 mark)
3. Accessing the Norton platform (14:44 mark)
4. Accessing Macmillan/LaunchPad (17:50 mark)
5. Accessing other platforms (20:04 mark)
6. Summary/Barnes & Noble (21:28 mark)