By November 7, 2022 the District is no longer accepting in-person transcripts and student records requests. HISD alumni will no longer be required to come to the Hattie Mae White Administration building in person to request and receive transcripts or student records. Transcripts will no longer be issued in person under any circumstances.
The Student Records Department has contracted with Scribbles Software to implement an innovative delivery of transcripts and expedite record processing.
Here’s how to request transcripts and student records online:
- Individuals must request transcripts and other student records accessing this website: https://houstonisdtx.scriborder.com
- Former students have the option to have transcripts or student records emailed or mailed. Simply input the option within the online request.
- The same link can be used to request your HISD transcript from 2018 and prior.
- The return process takes approximately 7 business days
The following student records may not be requested:
- Immunization records
- Birth certificates or SAT/ACT Scores.
Please note, there is an $8.00 processing fee per request.