SchoolPay is designed to make electronic payment for school services safe and easy. SchoolPay may be used online to pay almost all school expenses, including field trips, parking passes, school dances and other activities. With the services, parents may make payments by electronic check, Visa or MasterCard and online storage of financial information is not necessary.
Enroll in SchoolPay and take care of your students' fees in one transaction rather than sending four individual checks to four different teachers.
How to use schoolPay?
- Go to www.SchoolPay.com
- Create an account (if you have a SchoolPay account, login with that information). A big button that reads “Create an Account”, will guide you through registration. Registration is fast and easy
- Select the item and pay for it!
If you need assistance with the enrollment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call SchoolPay Customer Support at 1-888-88-MYPAY (69279).
- Duplicate Student ID (2022_23)
- PowerUp Laptop (2022_23)
- Panther Cheer Squad (2022_23)
- Transcript Single Copy (2022_23)
- Laptop Charger (missing)
- Laptop Case (missing)
- Senior Fee Class 2023
Please note there is a convenience fee and all payments are non-refundable. Click here to learn how to use School Pay.