Breakfast and Lunch Information
BreakfastStudents can eat breakfast in the classroom, from 7:20 to 7:30. They will pick up the breakfast items on their way to their classroom. Breakfast is free to all students.
Students have a 30 minute lunch period. Students may bring their own lunch from home, or purchase a school lunch from the cafeteria. School lunches have a fee, depending on the eligibility of each student. Students who qualify for free/reduced price services will automatically receive a Direct Certification Notification Letter from the Nutrition Services Department to the address on file for this school year. Parents can apply for their children to receive free/reduced price lunches by applying through SchoolCafe.
The Nutrition Service department schedules and manages the breakfast and lunch options for students. Click here to see the menus offered for the school.
For more information about school meals, prices, program qualifications and dietary accommodations, visit the Nutrition Services Department.
If your child brings a lunch from home, please remember these tips:
- Pack lunches with drinks and snacks that are nutritious and easy to open ( so that little hands can open themselves)
- Have your child practice using their lunch box and thermos before the first day of school.
- Don't forget to pack utensils, straws and napkins.
- Limit candy and sweets, as that is usually what a child will eat first.
- Juice boxes are O.K., but please don't send canned soft drinks.
- Do not send glass containers,
For an updated daily breakfast and lunch menu, click here.For more information about student meals and any nutrition inquiries, visit the Nutrition Services Department.