(Hablamos español)Future Applicants9th through 12th grade students(Students must reside in HISD area and be under 21 years of age.)
Who would benefit from a Middle College High School?
- Students looking for a small environment
- Students who would appreciate and enjoy a college environment.
- Students who feel there are too many distractions at a traditional high school
- Students who know that they are more capable than what they are accomplishing at their school and know they would do better in a class with less students and a teacher who will support them in their learning.
- Students are looking for a school that has the flexibility to get their credits quicker with the possibility for college classes.
What are the school hours?8:00am - 3:30pm School Hours for the 2020 -2021 school Year.9:30am to 4:50pm (Starting 2019-2020 School Year).
How many students will be accepted?We will accept as many students as we can in 9th grade and 12th grade.Projection for the 2020 -2021 school year is a Total or 160 students.
How to apply?
Once you have been admitted, fill out enrollment packet.Call the school office if you have questions: 713-228-3408. Spanish translation available. (Hablamos español)
- Click here for the 2020-2021 application.
- Drop off completed application to the MCHS office on the second floor of HCC Felix Fraga at 301 N. Drennan, on Mon thru Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- Appear for interview