Communities in Schools Houston (CISH)
Who We Are
Communities In Schools of Houston (CIS) serves at-risk students in the Greater Houston Area. CIS is a campus-based, nonprofit organization providing direct services and resources to under-served children with unmet needs.
By surrounding students with community support, CIS empowers students to stay in school and achieve in life.
What We do
CIS brings Five Basics on the school campus - essentials every child needs and deserves:
1. One-on-one relationship with a caring adult.
2. A safe place to elarn and grow.
3. A healthy start and a healthy future.
4. marketable skill to use upon graduation.
5. Chance to give back to peers and the community.
to view or print a copy of the CIS Brochure en Espanol.
to view or print a copy of the CIS Brochure in English.
If you need information or need support, please contact:
Mr. Rene Gonzalez
CIS Student Service manager
Milby High School
1601 Broadway Houston TX 77012
Room # 3608
Phone 713.928.7401 ext 011125