•       In order to ENROLL at Milby High School, a student MUST:


    o   Be zoned to Milby High School (Click HERE to see if you are zoned to Milby HS) OR must have an approved transfer to Milby High School.

    o   Have a parent or legal guardian (as appointed by the courts) accompany the student. Legal documents must be provided in situations involving divorce and/or legal guardianship. Parents will be asked to provide a valid Driver’s License, Military ID, Passport or State ID.

    o   Only the student +1 family member may enter registration area.

    o   CDC recommends masks for unvaccinated.

    o   Due to Covid-19, social distancing measures will be observed.

    o   Please view and have ready all required documents below.



    Registration Dates:


    Monday July 26, 2021

    8am – 12:00 pm

    Tuesday July 27, 2021

    1pm – 4:00 pm

    Wednesday July 28, 2021

    8am – 12:00 pm




    Monday August 9, 2021

    8am - 11:30 am

    Tuesday August 10, 2021

    1:00 pm - 5:00 pm

    Wednesday August 11, 2021

    8:00 am - 11:30 am

    Thursday August 12, 2021     

    12:00 pm - 3:30 pm



    Monday August 16, 2021

    1:00 pm - 5:00 pm

    Tuesday August 17, 2021      

    8:00 am – 11:30 am



    Step 1:  Registration Packet

    Download and complete registration packet.

    English Registration Packet CLICK HERE

    Spanish Registration Packet CLICK HERE


    Step 2:  Health packet

    Download and complete health packet.

    English Health Packet CLICK HERE

    Spanish Health Packet CLICK HERE


    Step 2:  Socioeconomic Form

    Download and complete Socioeconomic form.




    Step 4:  Print/Email Packets

    Print out all completed documentation and bring with you to appointment.  If you don’t have access to a printer, you may email the completed Registration Packet and Health form to srodrig4@houstonisd.org.

    Please save documents in the following format:  Student’s Last Name_First Name_grade level

    Example:  Doe_Jane_Gr9.  


    Additional Required Documents for Registration:

    o   Utility bill (electric, gas, water) or signed Lease Agreement to Verify address in (School Zone on HISD Portal).

    o   Incoming 9th grader must have last report card (indicating student was promoted or placed)

    o   Transcript required for incoming 10th – 12th grade students

    o   Immunization Records

    o   Birth Certificate

    o   Social Security Card

    o   Verification of legal guardian (must provide photo ID)

    o   If name of parent/legal guardian does not match name on utility bill, the following is required.

    o   Must have a photo ID and written statement from person whose name is on the utility bill stating that guardian and student are living with them (must complete a STATEMENT OF RESIDENCE FORM)


    If you are not the parent/legal guardian of the enrolling student, you must contact HISD’s School Choice/Transfer Department (713-556-6734 or StudentTransfer@houstonisd.org) to verify guardianship.




     Items Needed for Registration 


    Registration Packet - English

    Registration Packet - Spanish

    Request for Allergy Information

    Request for Allergy information (English)

    History of Illness

    Health Packet - English

    Health Packet - Spanish

    HISD Media Release (Eng/Spa)

    Socioeconomic Form - English

    Military Connected Family

    Gun Safety Form (Spa)

    Gun Safety Form (Eng)

    HISD Attendance