Third Grade Team
We are happy to meet with parents during our ancillary time 9:30-10:20am, please email your child's teacher to schedule a day to meet.
Please allow 24 hours for a response to your email. For urgent messages, please call the office 713-295-5258.
Please keep and eye out for our weekly newsletter.
Welcome to Third Grade!
Welcome to 3rd grade! Our mission is to provide a quality education for each learner by:
- focusing on building strong, confident readers and writers by moving toward literary independence
- developing problem solving skills and number sense to build a strong mathematical foundation
- promoting creative and collaborative problem solving through science and social studies projects and hands on experiences
About Our Team
About our team
- We provide a quality education for the whole child.
Over 35 years of experience teaching (EC-6)
- GT certification
- ESL certification
- Guided reading
- Guided math
- Project based learning
- Small group instruction
- Inclusion classes
- Attention to detail
- Develop grade level appropriate curriculum
- Build relationships
- Collaborate with others
- Computer skills
Lamar University, 2009
Texas A & M, 2009
Texas State University, 2009
University of Houston, 2004, 2005, 2009, 2010, 2014
University of Houston-Clear Lake, 2016