Updates to Student Records

  • To make a change to update your student's demographic record, please see below.


    Contact Information & Emergency\Pick-up contact

    Provide updates needed in writing, with a copy of the parent\guardian ID.



    To update the home address of your student, you must provide Proof of Residency for the new address and a parent\guardian ID (with matching new address) in writing to request the address change.


    One of the following will be accepted as proof of residency:

    • Original & current utility bill (only electric, water, or gas)
    • Original and current lease with the child and parent's name listed (including signature page), or Property Tax Statement showing Homestead Exemption.
      • Additional mail addressed to the parent and received at the address MAY be required.


    Once you provide the documentation, an update will be made within three school days.

Last Modified on February 15, 2022