Interact clubs bring together students to develop leadership skills while discovering the power of Service Above Self. Rotary club sponsors mentor and guide Interactors as they carry out projects and develop leadership skills.
Celebrate the global impact of Interact by getting involved in:
- World Interact Week
- Interact Video Awards
- Rotary Youth Day at the United Nations
- Global Youth Service Day
Connect with leaders in your community and around the world to:
- Take action to make a difference in your school and community
- Discover new cultures and promote international understanding
- Become a leader in your school and community
- Have fun and make new friends from around the world
Students may join in the fall of the school year and are required to attend bi-weekly meetings and participate in 4 events a month and organize at least two projects every year, one that helps their school or community, such as Bayou Clean Up and one that promotes international understanding, such as Books for the World.