All S.C. Red Elementary students must wear uniforms. Our uniform policy is:
- Navy blue or blue jean bottoms which include shorts, skirts, skorts,or jumpers.
- Red or white, short or long sleeve, polo, oxford or Peter Pan style shirts only.
- Uniforms will be worn Monday—Thursday. On Friday, any S. C. Red Elementary School t-shirt may be worn. Students can also wear college shirts.
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn every day.
- Blue or red outerwear is preferable.
Our school store sells red polo shirts embroidered with the Red crest. We sell both long and short sleeve polos. In addition, we have Red sweatshirts and Field Trip shirts. New for the 2012-2013 school year will be school patches. For $5, you can purchase your own Red crest patch and iron it on to your own polo shirt.
The school store also sells school supplies and fun trinkets for the kids.
Stop by Monday, Wednesday or Friday before school from 7:30 a.m. to 7:55 a.m.