Red After School Program
The Red After School Care Program is managed by the Red Elementary PTO program. It offers extended childcare for the families of Red Elementary School in Pre-K through 5th Grade. We are a state licensed program that offers a safe and familiar environment for students after the HISD day has ended. We comply with all Texas State Licensing Minimum Standards. Our goal is to offer our students a well-rounded program that focuses on completing homework, fun activities, afternoon snack, and physical movement. We have two programs:
Dismissal to 4:15pm
Dismissal to 6:15pm
Free Play with Games/Art/Legos and Weather Permitting-Outside Time
- We follow the same holiday schedule as HISD. If the school is closed for inclement weather or another reason, Red ASC is closed too. We are not open on days that the school is not open to students.
- Late Pick Up: All children must be picked up by the end of their program time 4:15/6:15pm. You will incur a $5 per minute charge if you are late due by the end of the month.
- You can pay tuition by cash, check, money order or with a credit card.
- Tuition is due on the first of the month and becomes late on the 5th. then a $25 late fee will be added. If tuition is not paid by the 15th of the month, your child will be removed from the program.
- Parents will need to sign their children out each day!
To sign-up visit https://redafterschoolcare.wordpress.com today!
-Rachel Green, Director