1. Be respectful and well-mannered.
2. Be professional.
3. Pay attention in class. Ask questions. Participate actively.
4. Bring all your materials to class.
5. Use the target language.
6. Take advantage of tutorials. Don't wait until it's too late.
7. Communicate with your teacher when absent.
8. Study daily. Keep an updated planner. Do your homework.
9. Respect deadlines.
10. Parents and students alike, check grades daily.
SPANISH NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY.
Leopold Hoang - President, Vanessa García - Vicepresident,
Vivian Moreno - Secretary, Dereck Jiménez - Media Director/Historian
SNHS Sponsor Ilba Castro - SNHS President Leopold Hoang
SNHS Inductee/Member Bryan Medrano