About Title I
The purpose of Title I, part A is to ensure that all children have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and reach, at a minimum, proficiency on challenging state academic achievement standards and state academic assessments. A school is eligible to receive Title I, Part A funds when the percentage of low-income children residing within a school's attendance area is equal to or greater than the average district-wide percentage.
Please find the following documents below:
- School-Parent Compact
- Campus Parent & Family Engagement Policy
- District Parent & Family Engagement Policy
- Schedule of Parent Meetings (see below)
- Title I Program Status Notification (English, Spanish, Vietnamese)
- Title I Teacher and Paraprofessional Qualifications
- Explanation of HISD Curriculum (English, Spanish)
- Explanation and Description of Assessments (English, Spanish, Vietnamese)
- Federal Report Card
- Executive Summary from the SIP
Translation Disclaimer: The Spanish, Arabic, and Vietnamese versions are translations of the original documents for information purposes only. In case of any discrepancies, the original English versions will prevail.