Registration for 2018-2019

2018-2019 School Year Registration Dates and Times:

Tuesdays and Wednesdays 
8:00 am - 11:30 am
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm 
Times and locations may change. Please call the office 713.928.7401 for updates.  

What do you need to bring for registration? 

The Registrar’s Office is located at 1601 Broadway Houston, TX 77012
Most schools have specifically defined attendance zones that include residential areas that each school serves. On the basis of a student's home address, HISD assigns each student to a "feeder pattern" composed of a specific elementary, middle, and high school.

To determine which schools serve your residence, use the online "School Zone Search Tool" by clicking here or call the Student Transfer Department at 713-556-6734 or the HISD Information Center at 713-556-6005.

If a Milby student wants to transfer to another HISD school, the child’s parent or guardian must complete the Application for Student Transfer and deliver it to the School Secretary Rosalinda Escamilla in the Main office. If a student wishes to withdraw from Milby, he or she should contact the Attendance Office. 
In order to enroll at Milby High School, a student MUST: 
  • Be zoned to Milby High School OR must have an approved transfer to Milby High School
  • Have a parent or legal guardian (as appointed by the courts) accompany the student.  Legal documents must be provided in situations involving divorce and/or legal guardianship.  Parents will be asked to provide a valid Driver’s License, Military ID, Passport or State ID.