•  To obtain a copy of your Milby Transcript:
    For information about how HISD graduates and non graduates may obtain a copy of their transcript free of charge from the Center for Inactive Student Records department at the Hattie Mae White Educational Support Center, visit the Houston ISD website or click here.
    Former HISD students can use the resources on the HISD Records & Transcript page to locate and request a copy of their HISD transcript. No requests for transcripts will be accepted over the telephone.

    Contact the HISD Center for Inactive Student Records at 713-556-6744, Monday - Friday, 8 - 5 pm, if you have any questions. Also, feel free to call the Automated Request Line at 713-556-6780.