• If you move, you will need to fill out a Change of Address form and provide proof of residency for the new address.
     TWO of the following will be acceptable as proof of residency:
        *Original & current utility bill (only electric, water or gas)
        *Original and current lease with the child and parent's name listed including signature page or Property Tax Statement showing Homestead Exemption
         *Additional mail addressed to the parent and received at the address MAY be required.
        Ø Shared Residency – If you are not listed on the deed or lease and you share residence with someone else, you must provide the documents listed above and the following:

    o   Both parent and resident must show valid ID and be present at time of address change

    o   Statement of Residency Affidavit

    o   Falsification of Information form

    o   Resident must submit a letter detailing the names of all individuals residing at the address along with the time period that they will be living at the residence

    o   Parent must submit proof of residency in the form of an official USPS address change confirmation, automobile insurance, or bank statement to be reviewed by principal or designee for acceptance

    DeBakey High School falls under the "Separate and Unique School" (SUS) guidelines, and, as such, we are required to only admit students who live within HISD boundaries. We regularly conduct investigations to ensure that our applicants, as well as our current students, are in compliance with the SUS residency guidelines. 
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
Last Modified on January 31, 2017