• The Bus Request / Change Form can solve most bus problems.  A copy of the form, which can be printed, filled out, and returned to the T. H. Rogers Vanguard Office is here: 

    Bus Route Request / Change Form
    Click the FQA icon for Frequently Asked Questions about busing : FQA
    Please send the email to: Ms. Turpin if you have further questions LTurpin@houstonisd.org   d