• Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
    For students that are either U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents. The FAFSA must be filled out before January 1st every year in order to qualify for priority consideration for financial aid awards. 
    Please be aware that www.fafsa.com is not the correct website to use as this website will charge you to fill out the application. The correct www.fafsa.ed.gov application is FREE.
    Texas Application for Student Financial Aid (TASFA)
    The TASFA is meant to provide financial assistance for Texas students without a U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency. The link below will give you a better idea of which application you should fill out and how to find the TASFA in both English or Spanish. 
    Many students that qualify for the TASFA are also eligible to obtain a temporary two-year status and work permit.