Tops & bottoms:
- Skirts/shorts must extend to the knees.
- Shirts must overlap pants and midriffs should not be visible, even with arms raised above the head.
- Pants must be worn at the waist.
- Only closed-toe shoes. Slippers, flip flops, sandals, house shoes, and slides are not allowed.
- All students must wear clear or mesh backpacks to campus. Solid backpacks will not be allowed into the building
- All students must wear school identification worn at all times on a lanyard around the neck.
What’s NOT acceptable:
- “Jeggings”, leggings, tights, or yoga pants are not permitted.
- Jeans with rips, tears, or holes are not permitted. Tights or leggings underneath do not compensate for the holes.
- Graphics/photos on clothing/backpacks/jewelry or accessories that allude to violence, gangs, sex, drugs, alcohol, or other lawlessness; the same applies to jewelry and other types of accessories.
- Slippers, pajama pants, blankets, and stuffed animals and pillows
- Over-sized, baggy clothing
- Boys’ boxer shorts and/or basketball visible when worn under jeans or shorts.
- “sagging.” Pants must be worn at the waist.
- Tank tops or sleeveless shirts and vests worn over such tops
- Visible Undergarments, including bra straps, cleavage
- Chains hanging from jeans
- Headwear includes baseball caps, bandanas, wave caps, knitted hats, etc. Exceptions will only be made for religious or medical reasons with administration approval.