Margaret Long Wisdom High School

Where the World Comes to Learn

  • Obtaining a Copy of Your Diploma or Transcript

    • Graduates who wishes to obtain a replacement copy of their high school diploma must first obtain a copy of their transcript from Inactive Records (see below). You must present your transcript to the registrar of your high school. Each high school has its own policies and procedures. Most charge between $14 and $17 and require 6 to 8 weeks to process. For more information, see this link.

      HISD graduates may obtain a copy of their transcript free of charge from the Inactive Records Dept. at the Hattie Mae White Administration Educational Support Center, 4400 West 18th Street, Houston, Texas 77092. Requests may be made by mail, email, or in person. No requests will be granted over the phone. For more information, please see this link.