You need at least version 7 of Flash player. Download latest version here!
Cheerleaders provide school spirit at school-sponsored sports events.
Contact Ms.Thornhill for more information or questions.
Lee cheerleaders are required to try out each year. New cheerleaders will be chosen in the spring. Students of the ninth, tenth and eleventh grades who are in academic good standing may try out for cheerleader if they meet the following qualifications:
- Cheerleaders should promote school spirit.
- The cheerleader must have parental approval and be willing to accept all responsibilities as stated in the cheerleading constitution and by-laws.
- Cheerleaders must be passing all classes.
- Cheerleader must attend a meeting to receive an application for the try-out.
- Cheerleader must have a signed application, a copy of the last report card, and notarized Parent’s Approval.
- One parent must attend the meeting before try-outs for the cheerleader to be able to try out.
- Prospective cheerleaders must attend all practice sessions prior to try-out day dates for the practices.
Lee cheerleaders should demonstrate good sportsman-like conduct among all students, teachers, and adults. Each cheerleader should strive to maintain high standards and excellence in cheerleading and academics. Cheerleaders should promote the need for unity among all aspects of the school.
Lee cheerleaders should make continuous efforts to remain in good standing with relationships between schools.