TECHNOLOGY TIPS AND TRICKS
Link to New Common Drive
How to Map to a Network Printer
1. Press and hold the windows key and R on your computer.2. In the box that pops up type \\hmwprtprod06 and click OK button.3. All printers have a printed tag on them. (Ex. 036printer099). Scroll down to the 036 Printers and select the printer. 4. Double click on the printer you want.5. A message will pop up asking you about the driver, click Install Driver.
How to Map to a Network Copier for Secure Print.
1. Press and hold the window key and R on your computer.
2. In the box that pops up type \\ricprodds10\SecurePrint10 and click OK button.
3. The driver should install automatically in a few seconds.
3. Select the SecurePrint10 on ricprodds10 as you printer.
4. Scan your badge on any copier and follow the prompts for secure print.