• Milby DCP

    2022-2023 Submission of Signed HCC Documents

    Who needs to turn in these documents?

    All Dual Credit students must turn in a signed Parent Consent Form and a Student Commitment Form to take the free college classes.  These will be submitted the semester before you take dual credit classes.  Right now, only students taking classes in the Fall of 2022 are completing these forms. The signatures may be typed in. 

    • Download and sign the documents linked below.
    • Email the documents to Mr. Ellis at wellis@houstonisd.org.

    All students and a parent or guardian will sign the Parent Consent (Waiver) form.   Here it is. Parent Concent Form

    All students will sign the Student Commitment Form.  Here it is. Student Commitment Form

    These forms should be emailed to Mr. Ellis at wellis@houstonisd.org.  You can also share the signed documents with him in Teams.


    If you have any questions or need any help, please contact Dual Credit Advisor, Mr. Ellis.

    email: wellis@houstonisd.org

    Teams: wellis or William Ellis, Milby High School