Template Shadow

Evan E. Worthing High School

To register and enroll your child in the school that he or she is zoned to attend, bring the following to school:

  • The child’s birth certificate or other proof of age and identity;
  • Proof of your identity and residential address (driver’s license and utility bill); and
  • A record of your child’s current immunizations signed by a doctor.

Your child may be eligible to enroll provisionally if the required immunization process has begun. Texas law requires that a child must be enrolled by the child’s parent or guardian or another person with legal control of the child under a court order. It also requires the district to record the name, address, and date of birth of the person enrolling the student.

Template Shadow